For a IT development centre in Prague of a large international company providing financial transaction services (covering the full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data), we are currently looking for dedicated Oracle DBA.
Oracle DBA will be responsible for:
- Administration of Oracle databases in testing and development environments
- Database monitoring and tuning
- Supporting development and testing teams
- Maintaining database backup and recovery procedures
Main soft skills requirements:
• University degree in computer science, economics, mathematics or physics
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
Technical skills in one or more of the following domains are a valuable asset:
- 4+ years experience in Oracle RDBMS administration on Solaris and Linux systems
- Experience in database support in mission critical environments with appropriate certification
- Good skills in database tuning
- Oracle 10g, 11g, RMAN, EM Grid Control
- PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting
Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage:
Oracle Reports, Sybase, PHP, Indepth, EMC TimeFinder, Veritas Cluster, NetBackup and Volume Manager
(Depending on the candidate's abilities to learn, the initial training period will take place in Luxembourg for a period of 3 - 6 months. While abroad, all expenses are paid by the company).
• Excellent salary compensation +annual bonus
• Ongoing technical training (possibility to acquire certifications)
• Great benefit package includes: phone, laptop, full compensation while being abroad, 5 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, medical and pension insurance, flexible working hours, language courses, quarterly teambuilding events and much more!
Don't think twice and send your CV in English for an immediate phone interview to: email@example.com